Monday, August 16, 2010

First Day!

Today was the first day of school and I was very excited to meet most of the seniors at Longwood.

Today's envrionmental science objectives: I can articulate class expectations.  I can write a science autobiography.

Homework: Get your materials (composition notebook by Wednesday, pencil and eraser by tomorrow, other materials (see the whiteboard in the classroom) by Friday.)

Today I introduced myself and my two rules: Be respectful and be responsible.  Then we read and discussed Alice Walker's Book, "There is a flower at the tip of my nose smelling me."  Finally, I introduced the Science Autobiography and students began their homework.  If you were absent, please pick up the following from the Document Crate: Get to Know you Sheet and the Science Autobiography.

I did not meet with the AP biology class, nor the second period class due to the assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment