Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Semester!

Today is the first day of the new semester and I am so excited to start fresh with everyone with A's!

In biology, I checked for students' new notebooks, so if you were absent, make sure I check for your new notebook.  You get 10 points for having it on time!  You should also complete the writing prompt on notebook p. 6 titled "Reflections on Respect, Responsibility, Integrity, and Advocacy."  See Ms. Adams for the questions.

I also showed students their final grades.  See me for that.

For homework, number all of the pages of your notebook.  For extra credit, bring boxes of tissue by Thursday (5 points for each box, maximum of 4.)

In AP biology, I returned the final exams and we went over the scoring guides for the essays.  Then we started the notes on Reproduction.  For homework, review your notes and write a summary.

No comments:

Post a Comment